Last Updated: 8/16/2021
3. Collection and Use of Information
When you interact with the Site, we collect personal information directly from you as well as from automated collection technologies and use it for ordinary business purposes, subject to applicable law, as described below:
Information You Provide Directly and How We Use It
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request to join our Beta or send us an e-mail. The information we collect directly from you and how we use it may be categorized as follows:
- Personal Identifiers: We collect personal identifiers (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number). We use personal identifiers to respond to your requests and communicate with you for marketing and informational purposes.
- Employment Information: We collect employment-related information (such as your company name, industry vertical, and job title). We use this information to respond to your requests and communicate with you for marketing and informational purposes.
- Form and E-mail Content: We receive the messages you submit through online forms and communications with us (such as comments, inquiries, and other information). We use this information to respond to your requests as well as to improve the Site and our services.
- Access Information: We collect information about your access to the Site (such as the type of device used, your IP address, the time and date of your access, and approximate geo-location during access). We use this information in order to improve the Site and our services.
- Anonymized Information: We may anonymize data we receive and use and disclose it for any business purpose.
- Aggregated information: We may aggregate data we receive and use and disclose it for any business purpose.
- Inferences: We may extrapolate inferences from any combination of information described above. This information may be used in order to improve the Site and our services.
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Site and How We Use It
We use this automatically collected information in order to improve your experience with the Site, to understand how users interact with the Site, and to improve the Site and our services.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
We may collect certain personal information about you from publicly available data sources and private data suppliers for marketing and informational purposes. We may combine the information that we collect from these third party sources with the information that we have collected directly from you, as previously described.
4. Sharing of Information
We may provide third parties with personal information that we collect, as described under “Collection and Use of Information”, for our own business purposes, and as follows:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose personal information as necessary to operate our business, such as with third-party providers in connection with providing the Site and services to you.
- Site and Services Protection: We may disclose information if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend our rights or property, or those of others.
- Arx City Affiliates: We may share information between and among Arx City and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Corporate Transaction: We may share information in the event of a business transfer (such as a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, sale of company assets of or associated with a business unit, or bankruptcy).
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose information concerning you if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Security and Processing
We are committed to the security of your personal information. Arx City takes reasonable measures to protect and secure all collected information about you.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
6. Location-Based Rights
Certain privacy rights may be available to you depending on your specific jurisdiction. If you would like to make a request, please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make a request, we may require that you provide additional information so that we can verify your identity, your request, and your jurisdiction before responding to it. We may be unable to comply with your request if we are unable to confirm your identity.
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California consumers have the right to request information about our data collection, use, disclosure, and sales practices as a business in connection with the consumer’s personal information; the right to access the specific personal information collected about the consumer during the previous 12 months; the right to request the deletion of personal information we have about the consumer in our role as a business (subject to certain exceptions); and the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information. California consumers have the right not to be discriminated against if they exercise the rights listed above.
To make a request, California consumers may email us at: email@example.com. When you make a request, we may require that you provide additional information so that we can verify your identity, your request, and your jurisdiction before responding to it. We may be unable to comply with your request if we are unable to confirm your identity.
California Consumers may designate an authorized agent to make privacy rights requests. We will require the designated authorized agent to provide us with proof of authorization, as well as proof of identity.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions
8. Contact Us